Frequently asked questions and answers.
In order to place your order, please select a package and place your order. You can also directly order any of our packages from the individual product pages.
At present, the website packages available with us are:
- Ebook Website Package : Promote and sell your Ebook. Easily blog and connect with social media to grow your audience. Accept payments & integrate with popular Ebook stores.
- Podcast Package : Give your Podcast its online home. Get your audience to subscribe to your mailing list. Offer exclusive paid content from your website.
- Startup Marketing Package : Grow your startup with the perfect landing pages and blogs that are pre-configured for online marketing. Easily tag & target your audience across social media.
- Digital Agency Package : Get more leads with a website built to drive conversions. Get potential leads to join your mailing list. Accept appointments, subscription payments and more.
- Affiliate Marketing Package : Maximize ROI on your ad spend and content with a high performance website. Get a website optimised for advanced targeting, analytics and SEO.
- Ecommerce Package : Harness the power of WooCommerce™ & WordPress™ to power your online store. Maximize your ROI and conversions with a website built for marketing.
Once you place your order, one of our team members will contact you for further details and information required to setup and complete your website. These details include information about your business, graphics, design elements including logos and other assets that need to be displayed on your website.
You will also be given a wide range of choices, from which you will be asked to select the basic layout, design and theme of your website.
All our websites include a free basic logo and placeholder stock graphics and text, in case you are unable to provide these at the time of setting up your website.
In the future, if you decided to change your logo, we will update your logo on your website at no extra cost. Once you have your new logo or assets, simply submit a ticket with our support.
No. We only offer WordPress™ as a platform, and firmly believe that WordPress™ is the best platform choice for creating websites for marketing and online business.
All our websites are designed keeping in mind, and prioritizing for conversions, ease of use and discoverability by search engines. Our templates are user tested, and use the latest web design and usability principles.
With Hustly, you get a website that for the most part, just works out of the box. Want to create a new page? Simply duplicate one of your existing pages or select & customize one of the many high-peformance templates, included in your package for free. You never have to worry about UI and design.
All our packages include our high performance hosting. Hosting for the first twelve months is FREE and included in the package cost. After the first twelve months, you will required to pay $4.78 per month towards hosting.
At Hustly we believe that most online businesses can scale to more than $10M annual revenue simply by hacking WordPress™ and without writing significant code. This is why all Hustly websites include a set of highly rated plugins and tools for you to manage your website yourself.
Some of plugins and tools included in our setup that will help you manage your website yourself are:
- Elementor™ Pro webpage builder to easily build, edit and manage your website, without needingto code.
- Caldera™ Forms Pro to visually create advanced forms.
- A range of plugins to easily manage how your website appears on social media and search engines.
- Plugins to easily manage server side configurations such as cache, image compression and more.
- Pre-configured integrations with email marketing, analytics, cloud backups and more.
Yes. Please contact our support. We will love to help you build the features you want. We offer custom development services at very competitive market rates and on a case-to-case basis.
Yes. With Hustly you get a fully working WordPress™ installation with the ability to install any third party WordPress™ plugin, including those you create yourself. Please keep in mind that installing WordPress™ plugins can break or adversely impact your website. Our technical support cannot guarantee to help you with plugins that do not come pre-installed in your Hustly setup.
At Hustly we aim to have our websites up all the time – that is 100% uptime. You can expect to have your website up all the time, when you choose Hustly. Downtime due to scheduled maintenance are rare.
IMPORTANT: Risks of downtime caused by technical errors, cyber attacks, and hacks are real for online businesses. All Hustly websites are constantly monitored by our experts for any downtime. We have the ability to detect errors and downtime within a few minutes, and aim to deploy a fix immediately.
Not by default. Providing cPanel access has implications for security and performance, and most online businesses do not require cPanel access.
If you are not a very technical person, we will not recommend making changes at the server level. Your Hustly website comes with all the tools you need to build almost any feature.
If you require any server side changes, please raise a support ticket.
Please note that this is done keeping your security in mind. In case you absolutely must need cPanel access, we can provide the same but for a small fee of $6.78 per month.